9 Ways to Build Your Confidence
- Stop comparing yourself to other people.
- Spend more time with positive people.
- Consciously smile more when you are in social settings.
- Plan ahead and set yourself realistic challenges to achieve.
- Stop apologising for things you haven’t done wrong.
- Politely say NO, rather than saying yes to things which are of no benefit to you.
- Understand how you are perceived, instead of assuming the worst.
- Speak up when you have something constructive to add or say.
- Be conscious of your body language and demeanour.